Material Handling Systems
From conceptual layout, through final design, construction and commissioning, our experience encompasses fundamental components for material handling success including blending, conveying, silo and stacking tubes, automation and controls, and marine structures. No matter what your material or application, Devco has the expertise to reach your project goals.
- Feasibility Studies, Conceptual Design and Facility Planning
- Preliminary and Final Design
- Design/Supply of Conveyor Systems
- Silos, Stacking Tubes and Domes
- Barge and Marine Facility Design
- Control Systems Integration and Electrical Services
- Screw, Belt, Drag, Bucket and Pneumatic Conveyors
- Truck, Rail, Barge and Ship Loading and Unloading
- Stacking and Reclaiming Systems
- Dust Control Systems
- Crushing and Screening Systems
- Coal Blending Systems
Key Material Handling Experience (Executed in partnership with Devco's sister Company River Consulting)
- Central Florida Sulfur Melting Facility - Designed to Receive Sulfur and Hydrated Lime by truck and convey it to 6,000 ton Concrete Silo Storage with Reclaim and Conveyors to the Sulfur Melter feed System and Tower and Hydrated Lime Feed System
- Sincor Petcoke and Sulfur Handling Facility, Venezuela - Designed to Handle 2.4 Million Tons of Petroleum Coke and 380,000 Tons Per Year of Either Molten or Prilled Sulfur.
- South Yolotan, Turkmenistan - Devco Provided Sulfur Forming Unit, Controls system, Conveyors, Sulfur Pit, and Wind Walls.
- Astrakhan, Russia - Devco Provided Sulfur Forming Unit (in building), Plus Product and Stacking Conveyors, and a Storage Area.
- SPRC, Thailand - Devco Provided the Design and Supply of all Equipment from SPRC’s Sulfur Storage Tank to the Conveying and Stockpiling of the Product Pellets. Construction Supervision, Training of Operators and Commissioning were also included.